Tough Reader, Good Advice

"Mike has a superb knowledge, love and understanding of film. He does his work with integrity and passion."

Kristin Overn
Executive Director
The PAGE International
Screenwriting Awards

"To be honest, the money I have spent on these reports ($50 for each one) has been some of the best money I have ever spent. "


Mina Zaher
Journey of a Screenwriter

"Michael Lee is the most knowledgable, thorough and professional screenplay analyst in the business!"

John Vincent
Executive Director
Hollywood Screenplay Contest





Friday, April 26, 2013

Online Tutorial Thank You's

My new Online tutorial on Screenwriting U should be up soon. During my presentation there were various people I wanted to thank but didn't have the chance. Thanks above all to Mike Kuciak and John Evans who got me started reading scripts in the first place. Thanks to Kristen Overn and everyone over at the PAGE Awards. Thanks to Erica Engelhardt, the section on dealing with success is inspired by a recent talk I had with her. I will post a link to Screenwriting U as soon as the tutorial goes live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Reading and Tools

Script Reading Services Available

Basic - 5 to 7 pages of detailed analysis going over a script's concept, structure, characters, dialogue, plot and marketability

Page Notes - 10 pages or more of in depth analysis from the first page to the end.

Services

The StoryPros