Tough Reader, Good Advice

"Mike has a superb knowledge, love and understanding of film. He does his work with integrity and passion."

Kristin Overn
Executive Director
The PAGE International
Screenwriting Awards

"To be honest, the money I have spent on these reports ($50 for each one) has been some of the best money I have ever spent. "


Mina Zaher
Journey of a Screenwriter

"Michael Lee is the most knowledgable, thorough and professional screenplay analyst in the business!"

John Vincent
Executive Director
Hollywood Screenplay Contest





Monday, May 16, 2011

"Showrunners" Documentary - AT LAST!!!

You know I wish this film had come out years ago. I mean YEARS. AGO. I haven't seen it yet but I know I am going to own it eventually.

Way back when I thought I wanted to be a chef. I lasted about 2 months in real restaurant. Now if Anthony Bourdain had written Kitchen Confidential a few years earlier I would have been prepared and maybe would have thought long and hard about whether it was for me or not. I hope this doc has a little bit of that quality; that it demystifies and makes clear the business of writing for Television. Could have used that when I started out.

Showrunners Trailer! from Christof Bove on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Please check out the newest trailer at: http://juntoentertainment.com/recent-work/showrunners-2/

    Spread the word!

    ReplyDelete

Recommended Reading and Tools

Script Reading Services Available

Basic - 5 to 7 pages of detailed analysis going over a script's concept, structure, characters, dialogue, plot and marketability

Page Notes - 10 pages or more of in depth analysis from the first page to the end.

Services

The StoryPros